WORK/LIFE BALANCE FROM A MOM AND NURSE PRACTITIONER

The humble beginnings of my garden

2/29/16
In my previous post I mentioned I am in the process of planting some herbs and other edible plants in a raised bed. I wanted to display my progress thus far. I am an amateur gardener at best. Let's just say  I am not anywhere near Matt Damon in The Martian. So far I have oregano (Mexican, although I don't know what the difference is) mint, rosemary, kale, and scallions. I also on a whim planted butternut squash seeds, which have sprouted. The depth of this bed is not likely to accommodate a whole butternut squash, so I will have to transfer these eventually. I welcome any suggestions or tips.



I also have a grapefruit tree. I am not sure how long it takes for it to produce fruit. Any ideas ??


1 comment on "The humble beginnings of my garden"
  1. Looks like your little guy likes to help out! :-)

    ReplyDelete