WORK/LIFE BALANCE FROM A MOM AND NURSE PRACTITIONER

Versatile Lace-Up Sandal

5/16/16



I decided to lighten up my post this week and write about my latest favorite purchase, these faux suede lace up sandals. I have been loving the lace-up sandal trend, however before I ran out and bought a pair I wanted ones that would function from dressy to casual and also be comfortable. I found these on Amazon for $29.99 and chose the gray pair ,as this color can be worn with almost any color scheme. I also liked the low heel as they are fashionable and comfortable. I put together a few outfits that go with these sandals for my everyday life.

This jersey dress and chambray shirt is a comfortable casual outfit that can be worn with these sandals to do errands, or on a family outing.

Dress//Shirt (similar)
 These distressed demin shorts with a T-shirt is another casual look that can be worn with these sandals. I got this shirt from the Ask Dr. Angela Podcast for submitting a question that was featured. I love her very informative and entertaining podcast about women's health.
These shoes can also be paired with a summer dress, such as this shift dress I got with one of my "fixes" from stichfix which is an ideal look for a brunch, shower or date.





Lastly, these sandals can be paired with office attire. These slacks (also a stitchfix piece) and sweater are a typical work-week outfit.








Post Comment
Post a Comment